The Undergraduate Ambassadors Scheme (UAS)
The Undergraduate Ambassadors Scheme (UAS) provides the framework for a degree course module awarding academic credit to science, technology, engineering and maths undergraduates working with teachers in local schools.
Our aims are to benefit all those participating in the module by:
- Providing key transferable skills to undergraduates which will be invaluable after graduation
- Providing teaching experience that encourages undergraduates to consider a career in teaching
- Supplying role models for pupils
- Giving support to teachers
- Encouraging a new generation of scientists, engineers and mathematicians
UAS Newsletter 2013
All the latest news on UAS
Click here to see the latest newsletter.